Monday 28 June 2010

[Mercato] Bonucci passes Juve medical

Leonardo Bonucci is eagerly anticipating representing new club Juventus after passing a medical today.

Juve have moved to complete the full purchase of the defender, who was co-owned by both Bari and Genoa.

The Turin giants struggled last season, finishing seventh, but 23-year-old Bonucci is confident the future is bright for the Old Lady.


He told Juve's official website: "I already feel a player of Juventus and I'm ready to begin the adventure.

"Being here is the culmination of a dream, but also the beginning of a new adventure. A starting point for my career. I want to become great alongside Juve.

"I immediately noticed the desire of Juventus and the president to begin a new age. The same spirit that they are sending to all players, especially the new ones.

"The objective is to do well and forget about last year's unsatisfactory performance. "

Source: Sky Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment