Tuesday 1 June 2010

Bisoli quits promoted Cesena

Pierpaolo Bisoli has announced he is quitting Cesena after earning their first Serie A promotion in 19 years because "the motivation has gone."

Pierpaolo BisoliWith a final day victory taking advantage of Brescia's slip-up, Cesena secured a second consecutive promotion and guaranteed their ascent to the top flight for the first time since 1991.

"I spoke to the President and revealed how difficult it is for me to find new motivation after two unforgettable seasons lived to the max," said Bisoli in today's press conference.


"At this moment I simply could not give all of myself to the team in the same way as I have done up until now.

"I leave Cesena because I am a person who always tries to give his best and I fear that I could ruin that wonderful rapport between us.

"I feel that I am Cesena through and through now. I thank everyone, from the club to my staff, the players and the fans for a relationship I will never forget."

Bisoli has been linked with the vacant coaching position at Cagliari.

Source: Football-Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment