Monday 4 August 2008

Jose - Ranieri isn't a winner

Inter boss Jose Mourinho has launched a stinging attack on Juventus counterpart Claudio Ranieri, adding venom to a war of words.

Ranieri annoyed Mourinho yesterday with his response to the Bianconeri's defeat against Hamburg in London.

"Unlike Mourinho I don't need to win to be sure about what I am doing," Ranieri stated.


"I can take a defeat because last year we lost a few and we always managed to react."

And today Mourinho has issued his own rebuke with a sniping attack on Ranieri.

"Ranieri was right, I do need to win things to be sure of what I am doing," the Portuguese boss said.

"That's why I have won so many trophies in my career.

"By contrast he has the mentality that winning isn't crucial and at nearly 70-years-old he has just won a Super Cup and other small tournaments. He is too old to change his mentality."

Source: C4 Football Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment