Monday 19 May 2008

Moratti awaits Mancini talks

Photo: Inter.itInter President Massimo Moratti has given the latest on the situation surrounding the future of coach Roberto Mancini.

The Nerazzurri may have won the title, but reports in the media suggest that they could be heading for a change on the bench.

Mancini tried to resign back in March and still seems unsettled at the San Siro as rumours suggest that Jose Mourinho is waiting in the wings to replace him.

"The Mancini situation? Unlike some people, I don’t want to put a percentage on his chances of staying," Moratti told La Politica nel Pallone.


"I just want to find the solution that is best for both parties. We will have to see whether we can renew his deal or if we will have to look at other alternatives.

"I have a lot of affection for him and I admire him greatly for what he has done here.

"I know that he is not happy with what has been written in the newspapers and he has dealt with that very well. I just want to find the solution that is best for both parties."

Source: C4 Football Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment