Tuesday 5 January 2010

[Mercato] Lazio seal Floccari loan

Lazio have bolstered their attacking line with the loan signing of Sergio Floccari from Genoa.

Sergio FloccariThe Biancoceleste head into Wednesday afternoon's Serie A game against fellow strugglers Livorno with the equal-worst goals record in the league, with just 10 goals scored in 17 games.

Floccari has joined the Rome outfit on a six-month loan deal from Genoa with an option to make his deal a permanent one at the end of the season.


"I am delighted to have joined Lazio," said the 28-year-old, who scored four goals in seven league appearances for Genoa this season.

"This is a great opportunity for me and I hope I can help Lazio do well by scoring goals.

"I am very honoured that Lazio wanted me and my only wish is to give my contribution to my new team."

Source: Sporting Life

No comments:

Post a Comment