Monday 1 September 2008

[Mercato] Juve sign Barca starlet

Juventus have taken on a potential star of the future in young Barcelona midfielder Falque Silva Iago.

Falque Silva IagoThe 18-year-old is a regular face in Spain's Under-19 side but has been told that he is surplus to requirements at the Nou Camp.

And Juve have stepped in to offer Iago a four-year contract after he passed his medical this morning.


"I am happy to join such a prestigious club as Juventus," the starlet declared.

"The thought of being able to train alongside such great champions makes me enthusiastic and I can't wait to get going.

"I want to make myself useful and to show my potential and I am grateful to Claudio Ranieri for his words of praise," the Bianconeri new boy concluded.

Source: C4 Football Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment